cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One PR for one line item in third party sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When we create and save a third pary sales order, the system will create a Purchase Requesition.

If there are 5 line items in the Sales Order, the system will create only one PR for all the line items.

I will create only one sales order, and I want one PR for one line item of the sales order.

How to Configure this.

Regards

VASU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasu,

PR in the sales order is generated by the settings in Schedule line and Item category. In a particular sales order, if there are 5 line items and of same item category and schedule line then system will give only one PR number. Again if the item category ans schedule line is different then there will be multiple PRs.

Can you please elaborate more on your requirement. Again from one PR you can generate multiple PO

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

First I will create a sales order with a single line item and save. Then the PR will be raised. After that MIRO and VF01 will be done.

Then I will add another line item in the same Sales Order. For this item I need a new PR.

Any config is to be done for this.

Regards

VASU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu,

How can you edit the order once it is billed?? I dont think as per standard you can add additional line item after Invoicing the order completely.

Moreover why is this kind of requirement? If you want to add extra item, create additional sales order.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (0)