Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisation for S_TCODE cannot be edited when executable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN SUIM when I checked transactions executable for a user there is a tcode mb59 but when i go to that particular role it does not show this tcode, In S_TCODE object it shows this tcode ie mb59 but in display mode only.

How can I remove this tcode from the user role.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jul 12, 2009 8:18 AM

Subject title made more meaningfull and thread moved to Securuty Forum

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> when i go to that particular role it does not show this tcode, In S_TCODE object it shows this tcode ie mb59 but in display mode only.

If the tcode is not in the menu but only in the S_TCODE object it probabely came in as a proposal from one of the tcodes antered in the menu. The only official way to tackle this issue is:

For the transactions in the menu of your role go to SU24 and see which authorization proposals they have. Find the one where transaction MB59 is proposed, delete this proposal and if after this action you edit the role in expert node and choose recreate profile it should be gone. I advise you to back up your original role by copying it to a different name. That way you can still check all original values in the profile.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

please follow the below steps.

1. Go to T-code - SUIM

2. in suim select - Transcations- Executable for role

3. Just type the role which is having the T-code

4. select the T-code, Click on that T-code, and select the object and deactivate the same

Regards,

Srinu

0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for ur reply.

When I go to suim & check the object for that particular tcode it's not showing any object.

Regards

Sanjeev

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> when i go to that particular role it does not show this tcode, In S_TCODE object it shows this tcode ie mb59 but in display mode only.

If the tcode is not in the menu but only in the S_TCODE object it probabely came in as a proposal from one of the tcodes antered in the menu. The only official way to tackle this issue is:

For the transactions in the menu of your role go to SU24 and see which authorization proposals they have. Find the one where transaction MB59 is proposed, delete this proposal and if after this action you edit the role in expert node and choose recreate profile it should be gone. I advise you to back up your original role by copying it to a different name. That way you can still check all original values in the profile.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen Heeck,

Thanks for ur reply.

I have not used su24 before. I tried as follows

su24->application

Type of application : Transaction

Transaction Code : mb59

I haven't found any proposal. Can u pl explain this in detail.

Thanks & Regards

Sanjeev

0 Kudos

> I have not used su24 before. I tried as follows

> su24->application

> Type of application : Transaction

> Transaction Code : mb59

At this point you should see a list of objects. Now your original problem was that MB59 was in the S_TCODE object but not in the role menu. Therefor you should try this with the transaction(s) which are in the role menu.

Once you've got the list of objects, you'll see a 'YES' in the proposal column on the right hand side for object which have proposal values. If you select such a line and click on the button "Field values" you can see them.

Your task will be to go through the settings for all the transactions in your role's menu, look for the S_TCODE object and see if the proposal is set to "YES" . If so, try to locate MB59 and edit the proposal to take it out. That will allow you to get it out of the role without any tweaking or hacking.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen Heeck,

Yes, I found the tcode. Now to delete this should I do NO in the proposal column.

Thanks

0 Kudos

> Yes, I found the tcode. Now to delete this should I do NO in the proposal column.

Yep. Do be aware of the fact that you'll need a workbench transport to save your changes. Afterwards you'll have to completely regenerate the profile for the role where you want to get it out.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen Heeck,

Ok, Thank you very much for your help. It was really very nice of you.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Sanjeev Chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Run Su01

entr user name

select Role

role will be open in new window click on edidt button

then click on find option and give T-code with u want to find.

it gived proper path of that t-code

select this t-code and click on delete icon.

Thanks

presu

0 Kudos

> select this t-code and click on delete icon.

Did you read the part of the orginal post where it says "read only"? There are circumstances where the delete button is not available.....