cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to link SAP Based on Java to SAP Based on ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

need your advise on my issue i met, before i will explain my situation, curenctly i have one "abap server(PRD)" and one "java server(J01)" run on the aix engine.

but now i need to clone the "java engine (J01)" to "New Java Engine (J02)"as a backup for the J01, my question is, how do i link this J02 to PRD Server?

thanks for the advise.

Best Regards

Hariyono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also set the UME configuration in the JAVA system to connect to the correct client in the Abap system .this is done on Configtool.

Please also let me know that was J01 is already connected to ABAP system.

Is the JAva system Portal system.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

now J01 is already connected to the ABAP Server (done by previous basis), and for j02 how did the system recognize which one is the abap system? where to configure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See as you said that you have made the J02 clone of J01 so the connectivity will come automatically when you are performing the clone(By System Copy) .

The configuration is the Ume Configuration that tell your Java Ssytem to which client to connect by SapJSF user.This is done in configtool>global server configuration>umesecurityservices-->umemasterclient.

Thnaks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the below link for the details of configuration::

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/3b/0c4b428f96ab53e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Far as i know the JCO RFC are only required if you want to Connect ABAP system With Portal.

Thanks

Riahi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

but now my user don't have any enterprise portal, they only have solution manager, as abap server and 2 as java server, is it the jco will work with the currenct abap and java server? and do i need to install jco connector or normally they already have on the normal installation for java system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you goto the J01 and check that the JCO Connecive is there in web Denpro aplicatin.

let me know are the any of the JCO is configured (Red/Green )

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logon to http://<fqdn>:5xx00/useradmin for your J01 java stack. Go to configuration tab, You will find the type of connection,

here you will find the mapped abap system and the user id used to connect to the abap system. The same way you have to connect the J02 system to the abap system.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

i check the currenct j01 have five JCO connection with the green status, but in j02 they didn't have anyone, so i manually create all JCO Connection, but then i test the give me an error like ticket issue, do you have any idea what is the procedure i have to create for ticket login in the current source and target server?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this,

/people/dennis.kleymeonov/blog/2005/09/15/connecting-sap-systems-to-enterprise-portal-with-sso

this should clear all Ur doubts,

regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)