cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New scenarios to work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I completed all basic concepts in sd. I am looking for some scenarios to work.Can i get some help on this.....

Rgds,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Pavan just make a search you will get a lot of new scenarios

Try to find the answers for your query by searching in the forum using the SEARCH option.

I am confident that you will be getting a lot of resources and answers and even more replies

which will already helped in solving the issue and also definitely they will give you broad understanding of the topic.

And also check the WIKI section of this forum there are valuable notes, configurations,etc.

check this link for wiki section.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/erplo/main

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/ERP+SD

Don't Post Basic Questions

SEARCH before posting a questions.

Don't use ALL-CAPITALS in subject line and sms text english

Give a meaningful subject line.

Don't Answer Basic Questions

regards

PRASHANTH

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you practiced Depot process thoroughly where RG23D involves and this is one of the most complicated process. The reason why I am telling is that you should have configured correctly for price increase or price decrease from customer to manufacturing plant. Here from manufacturing plants' point of view, you can address the issue but when it comes to depot, the depot people will have to raise necessary excise documents for price decrease or price increase on manufacturing plant. I have seen people struggling in this area.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Can you pls explain me about depot process which is very new to me.Also,help me with configuration...

Rgds,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

Please refer below link for depot process.

What i suggest you if you want to learn new process in SAP SD, then learn

1. Advanced Return process

2. New Availability check process in new enhancement package

3. Refer to SCN threads these all are issues only

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

some of the commonly used scenarios are ,thrid party,Inter -company billing etc, you kind check out SAP best practices to configure these scenarios.