cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 654982. details needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what is there in this note, is it some config step, some code or a basis note..... since I do not have access to notes.

Rgds,

Anupama.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anupama,

check your mail.i sent you the notes.

But Please do remember to post the questions in relevant forums

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removed by moderator

Edited by: Thomas Jung on Jul 13, 2009 1:16 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I'm not sure it is appropriate to be sharing details of a note via email. Technically if company or individual is not paying maintenance, then they don't get access to the notes. You could be giving out SAP information and in doing so violating your own license agreement.

My suggestion - if the posters company is in fact licensed and fully within maintenance, then they surely must have someone within their organization who can access and apply notes. If they don't, then they really must get someone who can.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anupama,

You definitely need to have access to SAP notes if you're supporting SAP systems. checking notes is a part and parcel of SAP consultant's daily work.

Note 654982 says about URL requirements due to Internet standards, its a information note which says to use fully qualified domain name in the parameter icm/host_name_full to conform to standards used by cookies. (This note is related to particularly Basis)

Regards,

Debasis.