Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to move SQ01 to another system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a quest to move SQ01 to another system. Since it is a standard transaction,it has a lot of screens , includes and so on.

1 Should I change all the standard includs name to customer namespace?

2 Is there any brief step by step document describe how module pool works? Does it trigger by tcode commonly?

3 Can anyone give some suggestion to do that or maybe the procedure? Are there anything which I need to remember?

THANKS all!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can export Query and Infoset from source system using the program RSAQR3TR. Import the transport request using STMS. Now, in target system, import Query using the program RSAQR3TR.

You may see the details in the link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/cb467f455611d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Thanks,

Venu

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can export Query and Infoset from source system using the program RSAQR3TR. Import the transport request using STMS. Now, in target system, import Query using the program RSAQR3TR.

You may see the details in the link [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/cb467f455611d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

SQ01 is a transaction code, it is a program. Can this work?

0 Kudos

SQ01 is the transaction to maintain queries. From my understanding, your requirement is to move some queries from one system to another and Veenu's reply should help. Or is it anyting different?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to program RSAQR3TR, it has detailed documentation on transporting the ABAP Queries. I used to do Export and Import Functions. That way you can track against a transport.

Thanks,

Harkamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to move the program to another system, that is, the program SAPMS38R. My customer's system have not the program SQ01,and they want to use this program in their system, so I need to transport the whole standard program SAPMS38R to their system .

0 Kudos

hi what u can do is

u can copy all the standard program with z naming convention

and then u can transport it

pre-requiste for this is

you need to know landscape route is availble or not

discuss with your basis persion

because we have the similar requirement of transporting the code inspector tool

cheers

s.janagar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Process wise

When ur customer wants some more feilds that shd be added to the same query than wht will be the solution ?

say there are 4 feilds in the query right now we add 2 feilds

in future the Customer wants the another 2 feilds shd be added in the Query than wht will be the solution ??

i would like give the autorisation to the user for SQ01 , SQ02 and train hgim regarding the queries as oper the requirement

>guys correct me if iam wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

What if I transport the standard program manually? I mean I create a new program in the DEVB system and clone all the parts of the program in customizae namespace, such as the screens, pfstatus and inlcudes. Can it work in my situation? I am afraid of whether the work of cloning the screen and the includes will cost me lots of time....