Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 SP15 to PI 7.1 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a few queries.

1. Firstly, I see the EHP1 getting released to customers by end of august 09? am I correct?

2. Nextly, can an upgrade from PI7 SP15 to PI 7.1 EHP1 be done directly? or there needs to be some other upgrade that needs to happen before this one?

3. Also, i know in an upgrade all my objects and developmets are safe, but say a fresh installation of PI7.1 with some SP (not EHp1) is done on a sandbox, then can the objects/developments be transferred from Dev 7.0 to Sandbox 7.1 ? and will this work?

any other info that you can share.

Thanks,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks...

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find the answers here: /people/sindhu.gangadharan/blog/2009/03/26/sap-enhancement-package-1-for-sap-netweaver-pi-71-now-in-ramp-up

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20c237f1-3caf-2b10-3a83-cce9ed5f...

Regards,

Abhishek.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1. Firstly, I see the EHP1 getting released to customers by end of august 09? am I correct?

This is the planned GA date.

> 2. Nextly, can an upgrade from PI7 SP15 to PI 7.1 EHP1 be done directly? or there needs to be some other upgrade that needs to happen before this one?

Yes, you can directly upgrade PI 7.0 to PI 7.1 EhP 1.

> 3. Also, i know in an upgrade all my objects and developmets are safe, but say a fresh installation of PI7.1 with some SP (not EHp1) is done on a sandbox, then can the objects/developments be transferred from Dev 7.0 to Sandbox 7.1 ? and will this work?

You can download the development objects from PI 7.0 and upload them to PI 7.1

That will work without issues.

Regards

Stefan