cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http --> File (FTP) Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

I created very simple scenario, where I am posting the message over Http Client and on the receiver side, it is FTP site (File Adapter).

I see the status as "Processed Successful" in SXMB_MONI, however I don't the see any message in FTP folder. I have defined the destination folder, application server, User Id, PWD etc in Receiver Communication channel.

Now the questions -

1) If the Message is not delivered in FTP folder, why is the status "Processed Successful"

2) Is there a way to check the connectivity between XI Server and FTP Site (just the way there is "test connection" in SM59 RFC Destination)

Thanking you all in advance.

PS: I am PI 7.0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the Message is not delivered in FTP folder, why is the status "Processed Successful"
Is there a way to check the connectivity between XI Server and FTP Site

Check the File receiver communication channel monitoring in RWB

Message got passed through Integration engine but might be stuck in Adapter engine,possible error in connecting to FTP server.

Thanks

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Jul 10, 2009 1:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the prompt reply. Can you pl. let me know the menu path to monitor the communication channel...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SXMB_IFR->Runtime workbench->Component monitoring->Hit display->Adapter engine->communication channel monitoring,there select your receiver file adapter and hit "use filter"

Thanks

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Jul 10, 2009 1:29 PM

Answers (0)