cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing delivery. Please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created multiple line items in a sales order, with the same header data and material. The schedule line date is also same.

In that, i have selected two line items for delivery. When i check the error log it is showing an error message " Delivery split due to header data ZUKRL"

Checked the copy controls header: Order requirements is 602, Combination requirmt is 051, header data is 602

Item: Order requirements is 601,Item data is 101

Requires your advice, so that i can have the above said scenario.

Thanks in Advance

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prsad,

See the delivery split will happen if in the LIKP-ZUKRL field will have different value for the Items, Please check that field for all the line items. I guess there may be some difference. Again check in Copy control Order to Delivery (VTLA) whether these field is used for any routine.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for sparing your valuale time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The header data is similar for these line items, can there be any other reason.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is observed that the order combination check box for these both line items is not ticked or manual removed(Item-- shipping tab) in the sales order and for other line items it is ticked. The order combination is there in CMR. Can this be the reason.

regards

prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the order combination check box for these both line items is not ticked

This may not be the reason since in your first post you had indicated that from one sale order and for two line items delivery had been created and they were splitting.

So as I said above, compare both the line items in the sale order for the following:-

a) Ship to Party

b) Confirmed date

c) Inco terms

d) Transportation Group

e) Shipping Point

f) Requirement Type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i have selected two line items for delivery.

Check the ship to party for these two line items. It should have been different in your case and hence delivery is splitting.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pls verify the SH Details and delivery dates for line items, Ship to parties for line items (Header and Item SH address) and Routes for line items.