cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods in return order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are creating return order with reference to billing document.Billing document has free goods as second line item .When I create return order only main item is getting referenced not the free goods .

Is it a standard behavior ? can we achieve to copy free goods in return order also??

Needed quick reply please... gone thru few sdn links .but all with confusing solution .....with all setting suggested I could not achieve

Kindly guide.........

Umesh Karanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umesh,

Go to VTAF, Check whether the copy control setting from Free goods item category ( TANN) to REN ( return item category ) which you are using is maintained or not.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have maintained for the combination of TANN TO REN as follows:

copying requirement for VBAP --153

copying requirement for business data--104

copying requirement for VBPA---004

copying requirement --303

Pricing type --D

But with this free goods are not getting referenced to return order. Is there anything I missed ?? pls guide

Thanks,

Umesh Karanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi umesh,

Your copy control setting is good, The reason which i feel now is the free goods work with the document category C. And Return sales order has document category H. So this might be the reason for the same.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanks for your time.I also feel that for document category H free goods reference is not possible in standard SAP .

Thanks

Umesh

Answers (0)