cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM price of sub item add to main item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

I have created Sales BOM in system with item category LUMF, the BOM is working fine. My problem is that the price at sub item level of the BOM should get add to main item of the BOM but it should not add to net price of sales order(every main item can I see the total price of that particular BOM in sales order) any solution on same.

Thanks & regards,

Lucky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky,

you can do that. For this define condition type for main item and make it as statistical in V/08 so that you can have the price at main item level as well but it will not be added to the net value.

Hope it will solve your problem

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more think unanswered is how I can get price at main item level any requirement need to create or any other way is there.

Thanks,

Lucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

make the item category price relevant.

rgs,

ak

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you gone through this link ??

[Bills of Materials in Sales Documents |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/560234545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In VOV7 of main item make the pricing as X and make appropriate settings for Billing relevance.

You can either make condition type as manual or can create condition records for the same in VK11. But make it STATISTICAL

regards,

Sagar