Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ECC Customer Master Change to GTS

Hi

I am sure you would have come across this issue earlier. I have searched for answers before posting this but didnt have any luck.

Question is how to replicate the customer/ material master data changes from ECC to GTS ?

I have verified the change pointer configurtions. And I have program RBDMIDOC. When I run this program for message type /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL. I dont get any messages in return.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Thyaga

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Thyaga,

There has to be entry in table TBD62 for respective message type Viz. /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL for the creation/updation of change pointer in table BDCP and BDCPS, once these table updated with change pointer then only the changes is picked up by the Program RBDMIDOC and pushed to GTS. You can maintain entry here using TcodeBD52, you have to enter those fileds here for which you want send changes to GTS.

Please make sure you have antry maintianed and when you do changes to respective fileds in master data you get entry created in BDCP and BDCPS.

Also make sure that you have /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3 assigend to /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL message type in table TBDME.

and in table TBDA2 yo have entry for mesage type /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_SLL.

Kind Regards

Sameer

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question