cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS Connection - Necessary Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to set up an HTTPS connection (HTTPS Receiver). Certificates have already been imported using transaction STRUST and an HTTP Connection was configured in SM59. However there seems to be a problem setting the content-type, even though I use content type "text/xml" in HTTP receiver comm channel content type is set to "text/html" in the payload. I guess that it is overwritten by the configured HTTP connection in SM59?

Now I would like to try to configure the connection directly in the communication channel bypassing the HTTP connection in SM59 (using Adressing Type URL adress). Howeve rin this case an HTTPS connection obviously cannot be configured directly in HTTP receiver comm channel, right?

I also tried to setup a SOAP receiver as replacement however obviously the certificates on ABAP stack cannot be used in that case.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem or how to use SSL connection with certificates on ABAP stack without using a configured connection in SM59? Or alternatively (which would be much easier) how is it possible to set content-type to text/xml using an HTTP connection set up in SM59?

Hope that my problems are not too confusing.....

Edited by: Florian Guppenberger on Jul 10, 2009 1:43 PM

Edited by: Florian Guppenberger on Jul 10, 2009 1:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

even though I use content type "text/xml" in HTTP receiver comm channel content type is set to "text/html" in the payload.

Where are you checking this?

Could it be possible that this html is received by the receiver side when you send data?

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have switched to SOAP Adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was told by the 3rd party receiver, that the content type in the header is set to text/html when receiving the message.

Now I am looking for alternatives, SSL encryption is however necessary and already configured in the SM59 HTTP Destination, so I am not sure which workaround is feasable.