Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Days of Supply

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I have product in Loc A, B, C. When i load the product location wise i can see the values of Target Days of Supply and its correct.

Alternatively when i load the product by selecting all the locations and then if i go Details all through the Header option the Target Days of supply is not matching with the values when i load the value individually in each liocation.

How the Disaggregation take place and why we have a difference.

Target Days of supply is based on standard macro considering the currnet stock, future demand , future workdays. Also workdays is calculated in a Aux KF using std macro Det workdays.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

BVN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue was with the Calendar defined in the location master.

Thanks for everyone for the support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your Target Days of Supply refer to the Product Location master data under Lot size tab. This data has to be maintained in APO and when ever you try to look in the SDP94 for All products one location or one Product multiple location this field would appear blank. Only when you take one product one location will this field be populated as per the master data settings

It is SAP standard

Thanks,

Harsh

b_valavan
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Issue has been resolved. One location was not assigned with calendar in location master. Workday calculation is looking the calendar for calculation. Since no calendar was available we got incorect values.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Regards

BVN