cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add folio number in RG 23A PART 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how is it possible to add the serial No. of RG 23A Part 1 in RG 23A Part 2.in the Folio number/ Entry no. Column.

I am able to see the folio number( i.e the serial number of RG 23 C PArt 1 in RG 23C part 2. )

PLs do the need ful

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check this out - This is for SD part II posting

Part II Entries

Use

Whenever you u2013 as a manufacturing plant u2013 post an incoming excise invoice, or create an outgoing excise invoice, the system automatically creates an entry in Part II of the appropriate register (RG 23A or RG 23C).

Features

The system assigns all Part II entries a serial number, and creates an accounting document for each, to transfer the various types of excise duty to the appropriate CENVAT account.

Activities

Day-to-Day Activities

The system only creates a Part II entry when you post an incoming excise invoice. It does not create one if you only capture an excise invoice. That way, you can ensure that excise clerks can capture excise invoices but cannot make any Part II entries. The excise supervisors can then check and post the excise invoices posted by the clerks.

Similarly, the system also creates a Part II entry when you post an outgoing excise invoice.

Reporting

All Part II entries are shown when you prepare the excise registers.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply

All entries are updated in RG 23A PArt 2 also, I want to have a refernce no. of RG 23A part 1 in RG 23 A Part 2

Answers (0)