Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create routine in VOFM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to create formula's - Condition base values routine, I give routine number as 600 and press enter it asks me for access key, but When I enter the access key (provided by basis) it says incorrect entry.

Please let me know, whether I am following the correct steps or not.

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at OSS [Note 108488 - VOFM: Problems with access key|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/108488]

Also check the values you give to basis (object code, name R3TR PROG RV63A600 or something like it, check also version and installation values

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Thanks Raymond...but this link is asking for user id password...that i dnt have........could you pl. send me the pdf file of this note....it will be very helpful...

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have note. How can I send?

Thanks,

Raj

0 Kudos

Ask your BC team, they have the access, they could even create for you a Sxxxx profile, so you will be able to perfor OSS notes search.

Regards,

Rayond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the Following document for more details;

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/VOFMFormulaRoutines.pdf

Regards

Karthik D

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to create a routine basis need to create a access key, which is different that ur developer access key... so raise a ticket to create you a access key to create a new custom condition base value routine or condition value routine.

[Step by Step Process>>click here>>|http://sapdocs.info/sd-related-topics/routines-in-sd/]

VOFM is the Transaction, where we can create New Routine.

1. Go to VOFM Transaction Code

2. On the Menu Select required Application i.e Requirements -Pricing

3. Enter any Number in between 600 to 999 for Custom Developments.

4. On entering Pop Screen appears ask for Access Key(We have to remember that Every New Routine needs an Access Key)

5. We have to send the Object number and installation details to the BASIS

6. BASIS will provide the Access Key

7. Once the Access Key is received we can do modification with the help of Technical Consultant.

8. Enter the Routine Number ,description and insert the Access Key

9. Now the ABAP Editor will open and required code can be copied from Standard SAP Routine and Custom Code Can be developed.

10. Once the coding is completed we have to Activate the Routine

11. Select the Routine and Go to Edit u2013 Activate

12. Ensure that Active check box is ticked upon Activation of the Routine.

13. Double click on the routine will enter into ABAP Editor, we have to generate the Routine

14. Go to Program and select Generate

16 A screen pops up with the related Main Programs ieu2026SAPLV61A and select all required main programs wherever the Routine is being called.

17 Once the Routine is Generated and Activated, We can configure the Routine in the config.

18 Configure the Routine in required applications and do the Testing

19 We have to transport the Workbench Request i.e. Routine first ,then only we have to transport customizing request

20 We have to Activate and Generate the Routine in each and every client it got transported.