cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to configure CCMS in our landscape, i am new to CCMS , please guide me, I have few doubts

1) we are planing to configure it in solution manager as Central system, whether solution manager requires seperate SLD?

2) Suppose we configured the CCMS with our XI and R3 systems, what type of errors we can monitor? where we will see these all errors in solution manager?

3) what is system group? whether it is required to create CCMS for all Systems in landscape?

4) how to collect the Error occured for 1 hr and send it as alert?

Please help me..

Regards

Pradeep P N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>whether solution manager requires seperate SLD?

No it does not.

>>what type of errors we can monitor? where we will see these all errors in solution manager?

You can monitor pretty much all kinds of errors,you can also monitor performance,threshold,execution time etc.

>>what is system group? whether it is required to create CCMS for all Systems in landscape?

You need to create System groups in RZ21 only for those system which you need to monitor.once the system groups are created,you will see those systems in RZ20,then copy the SAP standard CCMS template under them,assign analysis method,auto-reaction method and data collection method and you are good to go.

Thanks

Aamir