Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Certification TSCM60_05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am going to take SD Certification TSCM60_05 in near future

Does anybody knows about the following

1.Passing percentage, negative marking and new rules imposed recently (Ie. Partial marking for multianswer questions)

2.Exam details - Basic details such as How many questions, duration of exam and reference materials

Above information is not available on SAP site and I am trying to contact SAP for the same but didnt get proper information.

Your replay would be immensly appreciated.

Thanks

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the same information from your Local SAP Partner Education Institute like Siemens , Genovate , JKT .

Passing Percentage is 70% and duration is 3 hours.Questions would be 80 and there is no specific material for this Course before Joining.Certification Exam just covers all the Basic Questions which shows your In-depth knowledge in the Relevant Topic.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to right forum. Meanwhile, have you sent a mail to m dot sowmya @ sap dot com who can guide you

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for moving it to right forum,

I sent an email to her but didnt recieve replay on this.

Thanks

Dinesh

former_member660811
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As everyone said the pass percentage is 70%.

1) Total questions 80

2) Under each 80 title questions, ther will be 4 or 5 questions. and possible 10 Multiple choice questions So the total questions one have to answer would be ( 70 ( Title based questions) *5=350 + 10 (Multiple choice ). So the total questions one need to answer would be 360.

3) There will be 9 topics which needs to be covered

a) Organisational structure

b) Sales

c) Billing

d) Shipping

e) Pricing

f) Master data

g) Solution manager

h) Implementation guide( IMG)

i) Cross functional applications

Major topics include sales, Billing, Pricing & Shipping

Rgds,

Sivarajesh. J

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the following link useful to you.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh,

You need to opt minimum 70 % in order to qualify for certification. It is 3 hrs exam. There is no negative marking but you need to be very careful while selecting correct answers at system follows some internal rules. Every correct ans. has some marks but at the same time if select any wrong ans. then there is some internal calculations. So its not like that you will select all the options and will get marks, you have to select right ans. only.

There are i guess 80 ques. sub. wise say pricing, billing, enterprise structure etc.

visit sap.img.com site for more info.

Sagar