cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release quantity in q_info reocord

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

After i actived the release quantity in quality info record, but it only restrict the PO and schedule lines created manually, not restrict the schedule lines generated automatically by running MRP. pls help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the block function in Info Record can only block RFQ,Source determination,Purchase order& GR

Now all Schedule line which are created through MRP run if have source determaination maintained in MM01 & ME01 then it will block.

for these materials also PO can not be created as block of quantity.

please revert back

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SujitSND

Firstly thanks you.

Maybe I didn't describe clearly my question. I meant the release qty function.

For example, I want to restrict the ordered qty for the material-vendor combination. I set the indicator (Release qty active) and enter the realese qty(1000PC). Now if I create the PO and enter the qty(1100pc), the error message "For quality reasons, only 1000 remain approved for procurement" occured, then the processing cannot be continued until I input has been corrected. In like manner, when I maintain the schedule lines mannually after maintaining outline agreement, the error message also occured. But if the scedule lines through MRP Runing(of course, I already maintain the source list ME01), the system will ignore the error message. that is, the qty of schedule lines can exceeds the release qty(1000).

Edited by: pinknaive on Jul 13, 2009 3:47 AM

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith ,

In info record I have mentioned Block funciton as "Block PO " but when I am creating PO with qty more than the released qt in info record the system is giving me a warning message not a error message .Can u please hlep

REgards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello pinknaive

What was the result of this Problem?

I do have currently the same topic. The MRP run ignores the quantity release in the Q info record and creates always schedule lines for the scheduling agreement. But I expect that the schedule lines schould NOT be created by the MRP run, if the quantity limit in the Q info record is crossed.

How did you solve this problem? Thanks for update.

Regards

mulfix