cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger Interface configuration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing some problems in configuring the interfaces in seeburger.

As the standards which i want to translate are not configured as default for AS2 adapter so i want to configure it through BIC but as i am new to this don't know the basics as how to load the XSD, provided by client, and how to develope it in XML using BIC.

Please throw some light on it as i am a new bee in seeburger, i also tried doing it but was not successful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

YOu will receiver some seeburger documentation when you buy the seeburger adapter license.

There will be one document explaining how to create E2X and X2E mappings using the seeburger mapping designer.

It will have the step by step guide to generate the BIC mappings for EDI to XML and XML to EDI conversions.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> I am facing some problems in configuring the interfaces in seeburger.

> As the standards which i want to translate are not configured as default for AS2 adapter so i want to configure it through BIC but as i am new to this don't know the basics as how to load the XSD, provided by client, and how to develope it in XML using BIC.

> Please throw some light on it as i am a new bee in seeburger, i also tried doing it but was not successful.

Can you provide more details like what you are expecting..

If my understanding is correct you want to implement a mappings in seeburger bic mapping tool for your sceanrio which can take care of conversions right?

if yes provide more details about your scenario

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mapping is also required but along with that i have to have the XML configured ( EDI-XML) from the XSD provided.

I need to first know how to do that and then ofcourse mapping part also.

Like if we configure AS2 for 850_v4010 then that xml structure is provied by BIC but if some standard is not there we have to make it form XSD provided and then XML to idoc-XML and vice versa.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This would be of your interest

/people/nithiyanandam.au2/blog/2008/02/20/handling-edi-interfaces-using-seeburger-bic-modules

Regards,

Prateek

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos