cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity field is blank while creating SC from an internal catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM experts,

I have a issue while creating Shopping Cart from an internal catalog - the process steps are:

1. Launch 'Create shopping cart' page

2.Select items from internal catalog, edit quantity if required & then click on 'add to cart'

3. All item details are transfered to shopping cart except 'Quantity' i.e. this filed is shown blank.

4. Able to Order and create shopping cart

5.In the print preview of the SC, Qty is updated and visible (i.e. not blank)

Additional info: I'm working on the following system versions -

1. SAP SRM 7.0 with support packs SAPKIBK201 & SAPKIBKV01

2. SAP MDM 7.1 (7.1.02.59)

Any idea or help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

The issue is resolved. There was an incorrect config setting causing this issue.

Config path:

IMG > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Field Control > Configure Control for Fields on Item Level > Metadata for Fields on Item Level

Here, if an entry exists for 'Structure Field Name = QUANTITY' & 'Bus.Obj.Type = BUS2121' then the check box 'Field Visible' should be checked. OR there should should not be any entry at all.

Thanks,

Hari

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implement the sample coding from note 487917 into the Badi BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER and review the results in SLG1, see if the catalog is actually passing the quantity value, if it is, then it is likely that some additional coding in this Badi is clearing the value for some reason.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Jason.

The note 487917 is for data not transfered. My issue is data is transfering (able to see Qty in print preview) but not ppearing iView.

Thanks,

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

I think you should direct this question to a Forum which deals with PI (Portal Integration) as it seems then that you have an issue with the iview only not SRM specifically.

Regards,

Jason

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

if you enter qunatity as 2 , you will get 2

if you enter as 1 , you will get 1

so total value calcultae upon your quantity.

br

muthu