cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure could not be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I am creating Service contract for Service desk and facing this error...pls help me...

Error Log :

Message no. CRM_PRIDOC_COM401

Diagnosis

No pricing procedure could be determined for the parameters sale organization L&T Infotech, distribution channel/division LT/, customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure V.

The entry is missing in Customizing.

System Response

The system cannot implement pricing.

Procedure

Maintain the entry in Customizing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Maintain the settings in OVKK .The customer pricing procedure from customer masterda,

document pricing procedure from document type(contract) with Sales Area. hope it will help you.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks

but how to configure or from where to configure the same in SPRO

Pls help me..I am beg to contract.....

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Assuming that you have defined the pricing procedure and assign this procedure in OVKK.

For creating the pricing procedure you can go to v/08 . Once you have done the settings in OVKK

the pricing procedure will get fetched for that document type.

Thanks

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks alot for helping but...

There is no transaction known as OVKK in solution manager and v/08...if it is in SPRO then pls tell me the path ..yes i hav already defined and assigned the prcing procedure in SPRO-CRM-basic data-pricing section.

Former Member

To determine the pricing procedure you need to make an entry through SPRO

CRM--> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Determine the Pricing procedure

In that table make the entry for sales organization linking with pricing procedure.

Suppose if you dont actually want the pricing but you need only the Service Contract for SLA configuration then you can deactivate the Pricing procedure at all.

Steps :

1.Open the item category which you are using for the Service Contract transaction type (eg: SCN)

2.Choose customizing the Item category

3. Deselect the check box Pricing relevant and choose the Inactive from the Pricing drop down list

by doing this you can bypass all pricing releated configuration and errors in Service Contract