cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

admin and sap* user locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys

pls tel me how to unlcok admin and sap* user locked.. i had tried logining in by sap* user but the error say user authentication failed.. i think some authentication failure..pls guide me..

regards

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u try with ddic user id.... Did u set the parameter value for sap* . Please check the parameter " login/no_automatic_user_sapstar" value is 0 or 1. If it is 1, change to 0 and restart the sap try with ur password.

Regards

MLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i can't able to login in portal...

JPReyes
Active Contributor

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

depending on your database u have to delete the following line at DB level

ORACLE -> DELETE from <SCHEMA>.usr02 where BNAME='SAP' and MANDT='**';

SQL SERVER -> DELETE FROM <SCHEMA>.USR02 where MANDT = '**' and BNAME ='SAP'

BUT before this change the parameter login/failed_user_auto_unlock to 1.default value is 0. change it back to 0 when ure done.

this deletes the SAP* user and reverts the password to pass.

Regards

walata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

The issue is not due to user lock it seems, Non of the users are failed due to authentication. I have faced this issue already.

It may due to SSO problem. Please try to import the SSO ticket in the correct format . Check once u done the SSO again and update us.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kamal,,

Do you have any other admin users login credentials , if so login with that user and reset sap* password . Unlock the user if

locked. If you dont have any other admin access Id , please do the following :

Either use the Query Delete from usr02.sapr3 where bname = 'SAP*' and mandt = '000' or delete the

user SAP* from USR02 table where mandt value is 000 through SQL Visual Studio ( In case of MS SQL 2005) .

Check the value login/no_automatic_user_sapstar in RZ11 , if it is zero , no need to restart the instance .

Otherwise change it to 0 , restart the instance.

Now you will be able to login with the password pass.

Regards,

Nibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u dont know any passwords to get into system. then u need to go to DB level for unlocking.

Refer this

http://sapforum.biz/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=356.0;attach=336

Regards,

Ravi