cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Could somene guide me on the purpose of 'A' certificte in depot scenerio and how it can b used in sap.Also i need to know the flow for depot return process.

Thanks in advence

Regards

Lena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Could somene guide me on the purpose of 'A' certificte in depot scenerio and how it can b used in sap.Also i need to know the flow for depot return process.

There is not much difference in depot return process and standard returns, except the retirn excise capture

1.Create return orders with reference to Billing it will gives the correct details( QTY,rates,taxes), about the delivery of goods to the customer.

2.Return Excise invoice is captured through J1IH

And rest all are same.

Regarding A certificate, if you are referring to Excice invoice then this is given by Central Excise authorities in case of Full Container Load of export shipments.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

Thankx for ur inputs but here in my client place they r using this A certificate in depot scenerio,so request u to brief on why it is used in depot and also wat details it contains.Can u also specify the tcode for creating this certiicate.

Thanks

Regards

Lena

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

A certificate is used in depot scenario to capture if any addition excise duty has to paid.

IF the excsie duty has been increased then in the depot the same amount will be captured through A certificate in J1IGA

regardss