Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce Material Consumptions (E1MVEGM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we processed some MATMAS IDocs having Segement E1MVEGM (Material Consumptions planed). The Problem is, that the booked data weren't correct and we need to replace them by new data.

But we have no idea, how we can overwrite the Consumptions, by processing the IDoc/Segment. We only can overwrite the "Corrected Consumptions".

have anybody an idea, how we can overwrite / delte this?

7 REPLIES 7

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You want re generate the Idoc or you want to change the data of the Idoc and repost?..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi no.. i will send totaly new idocs with the correct consumption values. I need way to "delete / correct" the existing consumptions

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you are sending the material to Non SAP System, the old cunsumption value wont be replaced with the new one?..

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am sending from an old NON-Sap system via IDoc MATMAS into a SAP System. And the consumptions are wrong in the SAP System....

a correction of wrong consumptions is not possible? did i understood you right?

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take the old Idoc and put in WE19 and change the segment E1MVEGM values and post the idoc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried it.. but as i said.. only the corrected Consunmptions was changed... the consumption it self wasn't changed.. :/(

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is just not possible.