Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the status of Equipment in a follow up action

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement in which a function module will be triggered for a particular Follow up action.

In this FM we have to determine the equipment and the Maintenance Order , if both are available , status of the equipment

should change to 'A' , status of maintenance - order = 'Technically completed' and Maintenance Notification = 'Notification Completed' .

How can this be done.? I am able to change the status of Maintenance order and notification but can anyone help me in

determining the equipment and changing its status to 'A'. ?

Thanks in advance.

Vasuki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

Check the status of the profile in TJ30 table. pass the profile number and you will get the status number like E0001 etc. When you need to change the status of the equipment make the entry of the status which you need to keep in JEST table and make the other status inactive

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vasuki

Please let me know what is A ( is it Available ? ) , F & H

Regards

gajesh

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A is for calibrated,

F - is repaired

H - will be scrapped

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

These status are present in certain Status profile (not created by me).. So is there some other method to change these statuses?

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

Go to EQUI table > get the OBJNR > pass this to JEST table > and check whether I0099 (available ) status is active and then add or change the table entry accordingly.

Please let me know to which status you need to change it.

regards

Gajesh

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Thanks for your inputs .

Based on the Follow up action that is triggered the Equipment status should be changed to 'A' , 'F' or 'H' .

Vasuki

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

Is this User status profile you have created in the system or the system status of equipment you need to change

Regards

Gajesh

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

I need to check whether the equipment is available and then if it is available then change the system status of the equipment.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

In the standard follow up action for the equipment status to get updated you need PRT view to be updatd for the Equipment. But the PRT status change cannot help you in blocking or any other action.

Request you to kindly check this FM and accordingly copy and do the changes.

QELB_PM_OBJECT_STATUS_SET

Please let me know your issues

Regards

Gajesh

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Instead can you please tell me which Table field do I need to modify to change the Equipment status, so that we can directly change the status.

Thanks,

Vasuki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use

BAPI_QUALNOT_COMPLSTAT

You can use this BAPI to complete the quality notification. The system status "Notification Completed" is set in the notification

The changes to the notification data are only available on the database after the function modules BAPI_QUALNOT_SAVE and BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT have run successfully.

Regards'

Sujit

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thanks for your reply , I am able to change the status of Maintenance Notification and Maintenance order, but I am not able to change it for Equipment..

Vasuki

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasuki

When are u tirggering this FM. Are you using 14 type inspection and doing this while the UD. Please explain the process

Regards

Gajesh

former_member206377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

The process is as follows :

1) During Calibration of a product,depending on the technician's User decision , 3 follow up actions are created.

2) Each follow up action has one FM associated with it, which is customised in SPRO > Display IMG > Quality Management > Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Completion > Define follow-Up Action .

3) In the first case ( first Follow up action when the inspection is successful) the first FM is triggered. In this FM we have to perform the following steps :

a) Determine the Maintenance Order and the equipment.

b) Incase both are available, status of equipmnt should be changed to 'A',

Maintenance Order should be changed to 'Technically completed' and

Maintenance Notification to 'Notification Completed' .

If you need further info pls let me know.

Thanks,

Vasuki