cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM business role - user mapping initial load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm tyring to initial load the data from the CRM systems into IDM. I'm able to get all data of the users expect their business role mapping(parameter in CRM).

in the read pass of the user from the abap initial load , the attribute for the parameter is as follows,

Target Source

sap%$rep.$NAME%Parameter1:Info:VARCHAR:255| parameter1

but no data is stored in the parameter1 table though the user has some parameter mapped in the CRM system

Can anyone plz help to load this user-business role mapping details.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Pricy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rene,

What u have mentioned is right. i'm using the same job, but the table is empty. it is not able to load the parameter values from the backend table. can u plz send the value specified for that attribute in the source column....

Regards,

Pricy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary

Your roles wouldnt happen to be indirectly assigned right? Indirectly assigned roles should show up in blue.

Cheers

Leo

renefeisterSAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pricy,

can you just give me some hints on what you are trying to do exactly?

My assumptions:

- CRM business role is stored as user parameter in ABAP SU01 user data, right?

- you want to read all the ABAP user data from your CRM system INCLUDING the user parameter data from ABAP SU01 user data, right?

If that is the case at least the loading part should work pretty fine. I just tried this on my local system and had no issues, all user parameters of my existing ABAP users where loaded into one temporary table.

-> Pass: ReadABAPUsers -> table "sap%$rep.$NAME%Parameter1:Info:VARCHAR:255|"

Did you find this temp table created on your database correctly? My table is there and is called "sapT01_001Parameter1" (where my repository is named T01_001) and it contains all the existing user parameters.

What exactly is your issue?

Regards,

René