Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception condition "PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting the following error with ESS->Working Time->Record time

Exception condition "PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Exception condition "PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:101)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.rfcExecute(RfcManager.java:467)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.init(RfcManager.java:821)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalRfcManager.init(InternalRfcManager.java:247)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.onInit(FcCatRecordInterface.java:342)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:232)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface$External.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:482)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:774)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.VcCatCalendar.onInit(VcCatCalendar.java:219)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.wdp.InternalVcCatCalendar.onInit(InternalVcCatCalendar.java:181)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.VcCatCalendarInterface.onInit(VcCatCalendarInterface.java:162)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.wdp.InternalVcCatCalendarInterface.onInit(InternalVcCatCalendarInterface.java:146)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.wdp.InternalVcCatCalendarInterface$External.onInit(InternalVcCatCalendarInterface.java:222)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:466)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:354)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.wdDoInit(FPMComponent.java:179)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.wdp.InternalFPMComponent.wdDoInit(InternalFPMComponent.java:110)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.doInit(DelegatingComponent.java:95)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.initController(Controller.java:215)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.init(ClientComponent.java:347)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:370)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.task.WebDynproMainTask.execute(WebDynproMainTask.java:608)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:59)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.doProcessing(ClientManager.java:248)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doWebDynproProcessing

I think this is the problem with CATS settings.

Plese help me out with this problem.

cheers

Soumya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

This is a know issue and it's treated on the following Wiki page.

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/ChecksforthePROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZEDissue.

Normally, by implement note 1428947 you should solve this.

Regards,

Bentow.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution provided already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I experienced the same problem today when I changed the Data entry profile. The change I made was turning Workflow approval on. After turning it off again the exception was gone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Is it not possible to Have approval workflow and this error solved?

I mean i also need approval workflow.

When I remove the workflow, its working fine.

BUT I ALSO NEED TO HAVE APPROVAL WORKFLOW.

Would really appreciate help.

Thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

When custom roles are assigned to a user in SU01, the profile needs to be (re)generated. Please ask your R/3 basis guys to generate profiles for the users linked with the portal. That should solve your exception atleast.

Regards,

Rajit Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced a similar problem.

In my case the user had the parameter CVR set to e.g. TIME instead of ESS.

I changed it to ESS using su01 and it worked.

Regards

Leonardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m facing the same problem and i have done the steps as you said and regenrated the profile too but still i am facing the problem.

Does i need to restart the ABAP or JAVA stack.

Regards,

Naveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't know if this is fixed yet. What you need to do is create an ESS profile:

Transaction spro, hit F5, go to Personnel Management->Employee Self Service->Service-specific Settings->Working time->Record working time->Set up data entry profiles

This is where you need to add a profile called ESS. What you can do is copy HR, and, if need be, modify it as you wish.

Hope this helps!

Jaron Frenk

Michael_Chohrac
Participant
0 Kudos

We have CVR set to WEEKLY for all users and it works just fine for everyone except for one user - who is getting the "PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED" error. Any ideas why only this one person is having an issue?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of my users had this error. When I checked in su01 parameters the CVR parameter id with parameter value was missing. I copied the CVR parameter id with its value from another user and the error disapeared for the user. Hope it helps.

Bear in mind at the site where I am CVR value is same for everybody.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

I have the same issue - only one user that is getting this error.

Did you manage to resolve the problem for your user?

Are you willing to share?

Best regards,

Martin Søgaard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is he, only he using a different profile?

Please check CVR parameter on SU3. The wiki before can give you further info on this error.

Regards,

Bentow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio

Thanks for your interest.

His CVR parameter in SU3 is maintained correctly. Infotype 105 is maintained correctly. The CVR parameter works for everyone else. ST01 (auth trace) gives nothing.

Only thing I have noticed is that he is member of a special User Group. But he has the same roles as other people able to register leave.

Best regards,

Martin Søgaard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Well so there is something wrong with that special group.

Could you gives more details on that? Maybe there is a P_PERNR excluding IT 105 or something like it.

ST01 that you've mentioned, did you run for authorization and RFC trace?

Regards,

Bentow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio

Maybe there is a P_PERNR excluding IT 105 or something like it.

I need to doublecheck but I believe you are so right. Thanks

Best regards

Martin Søgaard

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

Me too, did you work this out?

Regards,

Jimmy.