cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit note is not getting generate and there is no error log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please help with the following scenario.

I have created a credit memo with reference to a billing document. Then when I try and create a credit note for this credit memo, it does not get generated and the following message apprears 'No billing documents were generated'

Processing status for this is - 'Not Processed'

and there are no messages in the error log as well.

Could you please advise as to what the missing configuration might be? As i can't seem to find what is causing the problem

Your advise is much appreciate.

Thanks & Regards,

Amalie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

U jus check for any block in the credit memo and also see if the config settings are properly maintained in the copy control from credit memo to ur credit note.

Regards

Lena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly create a Credit Memo Request wrt to Billing Document by maintaining in the Copying Control through VTAF and then create a Credit Memo wrt Credit Memo request through VTFA.

Then go to VOFA with your Billing Type and maintain Account Determination Procedure.

it does not get generated and the following message apprears 'No billing documents were generated'

Do you able to get the Number while saving the Credit Memo or not able to save it .

Kindly check the configuration of Account ket in VKOA also .

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Before creating a cedit memo you will have to create a credit memo request ith ref to a billing doc. Then check if copy controls are maintained from F2 to CR in VTAF & from CR to G2 in VTFA.

Only then you will be able to generate the credit memos.

Reagrds,

Sivanand