cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADRC DATE_FROM DATE_TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We want to download address (customer and supplier) from SAP R/3 4.7 to a specific application (TMS).

In the adrc table, it exists 2 fields Date_from Date_to.

Can you advice how this fields are feed ? Is it a customizing point to activate the feed of this field ?

Thanks in advance for your response ?

Christophe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure about the release 4.7, but in ECC 6.0 these fields are not being used. If you look at the table definition in SE11 you'll see the field description:

DATE_FROM	AD_DATE_FR Valid-from date - in current Release only 00010101 possible
DATE_TO	Valid-to date in current Release only 99991231 possible

You could do a quick check in SE16 if there are any other values in those fields in your system. This table is being used in many areas of SAP and, to my knowledge, there is no SD configuration to turn on/off "versions" of the customer address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's now clear for me.

Thank You

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I know that in can see the ADRC table via SE16 or SE16N.

Is it possible that the modification of the adress of customer (XD02) can generate an other adress number or can generate a time versionning ? In fact we want to interface the address of masterdata with our business application.

Thanks in advance for your response,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that you want retrieve Customer/Vendor Adress by having address number ( ADRC-ADRNR)

If you make any changes to the address, it will not impact address number and it remains same.

Let me know if my understanding is wrong.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are OK.

It's now clear for me.

Thank You

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To activate Two fields In ADRC Table

SE16-- Settings-Field For Selection-*DATE_FROM*

SE16-- Settings-Field For Selection-DATE_TO

Date From and Date to specify the range / validity of Name and their customer no, Eg: Valid from 01/01/0001 to 31/12/9999.

Rohit