cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI not allowed message VL285

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In material master sales unit maintained as MT and base unit is KG (1MT = 1000 KG).

In CUNI both the unit maintained to have 3 decimal places. Now when I try to do PGI of a quantity 14.876 MT after creating outbound delivery, System shows an error message u201CPGI must be in whole nou201D message no VL285.

I am using ECC 6.0 and I think note 723100 is already incorporated.

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please provide us with the solution that you found. We do receive the same error and we already have the note 723100 applied. We receive the error when we do a PGR. We have a conversion factor maintained with six decimal digits to convert from the SO UOM to Base UOM.

Regards,

Tony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

found a different solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Partha, I am having the same issue. The customer needs to post quantities with decimals (sell in weight, base UoM is YD) and I receive message VL285 when attempting to issue inventory from Delivery. What solution did you find to resolve the issue?

Thank you in advance,

Michael

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apply note 723100

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per the standard system Quantity should only be in a hole No at the time of delivery

.Rg Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok

but as per my client requirement, it is always in decimal places as they deliver on the basis of actual weight.

Can you suggest any procedure to avoid the error message, I know that if I made this message as information may be

system allow me to do so, but I am looking for a good solution.

Thanks