Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict to a customer for limited quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My requirement is to restrict my customer for limited quantity i.e. "10"

Customer A can get maximum 10 quantity in multiple order , Reference of Quotation and Contract is not possible due to current process .

Can you help me out this without any Z configuration at order level .

Regards Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check if you can maintain something in customer material info record. In 0VLP, you will maintain a setting which will look for over delivery quantity & sends a message if it exceeds that.

For each delivery item category, you can specify whether the system checks for overdelivery and, if so, whether you receive a warning or error during delivery processing. If you have specified an overdelivery limit in the sales order or in the customer-material info record, you can use this indicator to control how the system reacts.

Regards,

Sivanand.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Do you mean that you want to restrict your customer from buying more than a pre specified quantity per month?

I feel Product Allocation can help you in the same.

Madhukar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain the same in the USer Exit if any specific Customer is there with quantity as 10 MTS.

Otherwise maintain the same in VD51 with Minimum Order qty and maintain under Delivery Tolerance.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did the same in user exit that and also maintain a parametric Z Table where from user exit system is checking the total quantity allowed also-total PGI happend = allowed for order .

But due to it system responce in getting effected as 1000 of users are creating order and every time system has to check the table for the same

So I wants some standard process to restrict the same , As it is service material (Capacity in mbps) where is a limit of maximum and minimum for different customer as per the negotiation .

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope there is no standard setting for this requirement, you have to process with User exit only.

Regards,

Ramesh