Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Pricing at Delivery

Dear Friends,

My requirement is during the delivery stage the customer will be charged Ground rent . Say sales order is created and informs the customer that the material should be lifted on certain date beyond whcih the customer will be charged Ground rent . This has to be captured during the delivery and should flow into Invoice subsequently.

Can somebody help me to configure the pricing at delivery level?

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi there,

1) Yes, a Z table would be a correct idea. Coz you have to compare the ground date with the picking date. Standard condition type may not have the ground date in the field catalog. In the Z table maintain 2 field values. One for lapse days & other for rent%

As per your case I feel that you will have to compare the delivery creation date & picking date. Differnce between LIKP-ERDAT & LIKP-EODAT will give the lapse days (as maintained in the table). You will have to look up for the % rent in the Z table in Alternative calculation type routine in the pricing procedure.

For eg delivery date is 01/07/09, Picking date is 10/07/09. Lapse days is 9 days (difference between them). So in the Z table maintain entries like below:

Lapse days %Rent

-

2 -

> 2%

4 -

>4%

10 -

> 5%

In your case system will default 4% as ground rent.

2) For this you can use the payment terms functionality. For eg NT10 for 10% penalty when the customer pays after 10 days.

Regards,

Sivanand

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question