cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with the size of logo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i want to add a new logo to the existing zform i loaded the bmp file through se78 and aslo changed the code in logo window

but when i was looking the output the logo appears very big please suggest a way to make the logo to fit exactly in the output.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if in smartforms,

create a graphic in the window , there give name,Object and id.In teh technical attributes give DPI as 200 or 300.

if in Script,

/: BITMAP 'LOGO_NAME' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BMON DPI 075

at the last 'DPI ' give the value 200 or 300.

now check the output , even now ,if the image is large give DPI 600.

Ithink this will solve ur problem...

Regards Pavan.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Size of the Image that your loading and window Size in the Smartform.

Check the Technical Attibutes .i.e the Header (Cap symbol) you will get the

Resolution XXX DPI

Size XXX x YYY cm... and see the Window size in your smartform if smartform window is smaller then resize your Logo and upload again ..

thank you

surya

arindam_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I think in SE78 you will get an option to set the size of the logo in by DPI values. use these different values to get the size of the logo according to your need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can resize the logo in 'Paint->Image->attributes' by estimating the size of logo to fit in. Try to upload this logo into se78 and call this new logo in your sap script.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the DPi.

Increase the DPI. This will reduce the size of the Logo.

Regards,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi revanth kandula,

Open your image in Microsoft Office Picture Manager and by using resize settings we can reduce the image resolution and then You make fit to your window.

Regards,

Suneel G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are you trying to change in script or smartform?

If it is in smartform adjust the resolution to adjust the size of the picture.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi in se78 iam trying to change the resolution but could n't the change option is not available for resolution how to change it?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

From SE78 we can change the resolution from Graphic->Graphic information. From there we can change DPI for our image.