SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with FKK_CREATE_DOC_AND_CLEAR - FM to clear FICA documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have using FM FKK_CREATE_DOC_AND_CLEAR to clear FICA documents to perform Account Maintainance.

But while executing it, facing the error in FM FKK_OPEN_ITEM_ENQUEUE_CHECK. It is expecting the internal table I_ENGTAB_T to be populated.

But while calling this FM as standalone, this internal table is not populated. I am getting a error for that.

a) Could you please send across working code for this?

b) Alternatively, can anybody please suggest some alternate FM to do this?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Devang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Devang:

That FM is not released for use in customer code. To perform clearing and account maintenance, you should be using BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CLR to create clearing entries. The SAP function assumes you will have run several other preceding functions to prepare the data properly, and since you likely havent, you get the error.

regards,

bill

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Devang:

That FM is not released for use in customer code. To perform clearing and account maintenance, you should be using BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CLR to create clearing entries. The SAP function assumes you will have run several other preceding functions to prepare the data properly, and since you likely havent, you get the error.

regards,

bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CLR is the BAPI which you can use for this Functionality

Regards,

Prajakta