Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE master data changes, Internal Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I configured ALE processing to send changed or new GL accounts from our production system into our QAC system. This is working splendidly. Now I want do the same thing with internal orders.

There is not a message type available in the change pointer set up, so I kept looking in configuration and I found that internal orders are set up under the predefined ALE business processes.

I set up the distribution model using object "InternalOrder" and method "SaveReplica". I set up the partner profile on the sending system using basic type "INTERNAL_ORDER01".

There are two questions that I have.

1. When setting up the partner profile on the receiving system using message type "INTERNAL_ORDER", what process code should be used?

2. How do you trigger the creation of IDOCs in the sending system? For GL master data I used program RBDMIDOC. This program used message type on the selection screen to determine what type of IDOCs are created. There isn't a message type for "INTERNAL_ORDER".

Thanks

Bruce

Thanks

Bruce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

I never worked with internal order idoc.

But you can take a look this standard SAP program <b>R_BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE_T</b> and FM <b>ALE_INTERNALORDER_CREATE</b>.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

6 REPLIES 6

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

I never worked with internal order idoc.

But you can take a look this standard SAP program <b>R_BAPI_INTERNALORDER_CREATE_T</b> and FM <b>ALE_INTERNALORDER_CREATE</b>.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

0 Kudos

Ferry,

Both the program and the function module will create IDOCs whose value are known. I want to create IDOCs when internal orders are either created or changed. Most of the master data uses change pointers to keep track of when and IDOC should be created. Internal orders are not maintained in the change pointer area of configuration.

I found this standard SAP program R_ALE_INTERNALORDER_SEND. The program's documentation states:

Program for targeted sending of one or more internal orders (order categories 01 and 02) from the master system to one or more receiver systems using ALE.

To send internal orders, you need to specify a controlling area as a selection criteria.

When you create or change internal orders, the system sends them directly to the preset receiver systems using ALE (providing the order does not have the "Created" status).

Perhaps my answer is plainly in the program documentation. But if it is I seem to be too thick at the moment to understand it. If anyone has any additional input I would appreciate their answer.

Thanks

Bruce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

I do not have any idea, what process code should be used.

But for question 2, once you generate the IDOCs, you can set the option 'Process Immediately' or else you can use the applicaiton RBDAPP01, which posts the IDOCs.

The program RBDMIDOC will process only based on change pointers.

Hope this will help you a little bit.

shylesh

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

Please check this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/33/ea9f3896e7c178e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Perhaps it will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruce,

I have a same issue can you help me out

Thanks

Murali

0 Kudos

Hello, any help? I have the same problem too. PLsHELP.