cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Doubled in Hierarchical Report

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Could any one update me, what would be the problem in cn41 report when the planned cost is doubled.

I have checked in RPSCO table, it is updated for the period 08, 2009 (Aug 08/03/2009) and for the period 12, 2020 (12/31/2020). Whereas the SO line item dleivery date is 2009 and the billing date is 2020.

Regards,

Arun.An

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you taking about Revenue or planned costs? brief to the extent we can understand can provide the solution.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

0 Kudos

It is planned revenue.

Regards,

Arunachalam.An

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you brief me the procedure, what have you done for this process..

Rgds

Sudhir reddy

0 Kudos

Created a sales order and the line item of the sales order is assigned with the respective WBS elements. In the planning profile, sales order check box is checked.

If we check in the cn41 report the planned revenue is doubled and in the cost element report we get a correct value. If you go to any hierarchy report, a message is displayed saying no records selected. This particular case is for a selected sales order ONLY and not for all the sales orders. Seems like a peculiar case!!!

I have searched in SAP note also, couldn't find anything related to this issue.

Regards,

Arunachalam.An

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the value categories how you defined in the configuration?

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for some other project which is created from sales order. If this project shows correct value then validate the sales order settings. I dont think the report will have problem,

(This particular case is for a selected sales order ONLY and not for all the sales orders)

some wrong settings in sales order is cause this problem.

Thanks

S.Murali

0 Kudos

Issue resoved.

REgards,

Arun.An