cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto UD Failure with Serial No. Prof in MM and S.No. unchcked in MM-QM view

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

1. Serial # Profile is maintained in Material Master in "Sales: General/Plant" view and the "Serial #" check box is Un-Checked in QM view for 01 Insp. Type......(This should allow me to do Auto UD - QA10 without asking for Serial #. But QA10 is failing and is asking me for Serial #)

2. When I am trying to do Auto UD (QA10), the Inspection lot is failing....with error message "Making the UD for Insp Lot # .... requires manual serial number assignment".

Process:

Material Master Data created > Created PO > MIGO > Inspection Lot is created automatically > QA32 - Results Recording > QA10 - Auto UD.

Please advice at the earliest.

Thanks.

KIT

-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check for mvt 101

SPRo>PM & CS>Master Data in PM & CS>techinccal Objects>Serial number Mgt>Define seriallization attri for Mvt type>

Define flow type groups

check profile against101 Mvt type

Ser usage: 03

EqR: 01

remove the profile just for 101 mvt.

This will work for you

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try assigning posting proposal for the Selected Set - UD code as 'To Unrestricted' in tcode QS51. Do it for the new inspection lot (for old lot it may not work).

regards,

Hemant

0 Kudos

Hemant,

I have verified in our system and the configuration you have mentioned already exists.

Thanks,

KIT

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which Inspection type u r using? do u require serial number for 01? if yes then check whether the PO has any serial number assigned for the material.

In QA11 u will find the Serial number tab, click there and find the suitable serial number and do stock posting.

Regards,

Anil