cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load the data from Infocube to planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi when I am loading the data from infocube to planning area and I am getting the below error message

7 combinationens ofInfoCube are not contained in the BasisPlobStru

Diagnosis

There are characteristics combinations in the InfoCube that are not contained in the master planning object structure of the planning area.

System Response

The InfoCube data of these characteristics combinations is not written to the planning area.

The Info area contains 8 characterstics and MPOS contains 6 characterstics.

The two characterstics PGI date and MFG date I have not maintained in Planning object structure(MPOS). What I need to do to load the data.

Thanks in Advance

Raghavendra Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to create characteristics PGI Date & MFG Date with transaction /n/sapapo/rsd1.

Then you need to add these characteristics in to MPOS. Create the CVC's for that, then you need to transfer data from Infoc ube to Planning area with the help of transaction /n/sapapo/tscube.

Sure, you will get the data in to planning area.

Hope this will help you..

Regards

Sujay

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the prerequisite for loading the data to PA is that CVC's should be existing for the data u want to load

u cn first create cvc's in MPOS by loading the CVC's from infocube by trans /SAPAPO/MC62

and then load the data from infocube

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to create the relevant characteristic combinations. Go to MC62 and create your CVC's for the relevant data set.

Regards

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your MPOS structures (/sapapo/mc62) whether it contains

all the relevant characteristics combinations maintained

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.