Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR IDOCS - Restrict IDOC Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need some guidance and recomedations on how to secure IDOC authorization so users won't be able to view HR data.

I have the parameters for the LOGICAL MESSAGE and PARTNER TYPE. All need is some input on how to go about doing this.

Thanks,

Wes

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a very basic question... Have you tried to find the object yourself, or run a trace, or just looked at the code?

If you are behind on SP levels, then see [SAP Note 380101|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/380101] as well.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I haven't tackled it yet, thought i'd post this to collect some information before I try it myself and run trace.

0 Kudos

Please use it the other way around. That also saves us miles and miles of guessing if the question is vague...

People who are knowledgable will generally put more effort into an interesting question as far as I have been able to observe.

For example you don't mention the tcode, and whether it is field TCD of S_TCODE or TCD of S_IDOCMONI...

Cheers,

Julius