cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with queues for EOIO messages [JDBC to PROXY Scenario]

0 Kudos

We are testing a JDBC to PROXY scenario involving EOIO messaging. The problem is that the messages remain in scheduled status. I have registered the queue in SMQR, but when I look into the queue, the status is "Transaction recording" and it continues to remain in this state.

This prompted me to delete the queue and restart the first message in the sequence. When I do this the status of the message changes to "Automatic Restart" and on viewing the queue I notice that the queue has "Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again", if I choose to activate this then the message gets processed succesfully.

But the next message gets held up with the "Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again" error when seen from SMQ2.

We would be grateful with any help recieved to help fix this annoying problem.

Kind Regards,

Milind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Milind,

Can you please deregister and register the queue once again and give a try.

Regards,

---Satish

0 Kudos

I have done that a couple of times, doesn't seem to fix the issue.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Milind,

Check whether the Table is Locked / Constrain.

Cheers

Agasthuri

0 Kudos

Agasthuri I'm not quite sure I understand you correctly. I face this error in the XI system and not at the end points. Do I need to check any specific table in my XI system?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Milind,

When I read 10,000 records from a Table as one message in a polling interval 60 seconds, Similar kind of problem I have come acrossed, Later I found out that the Table was locked.

>Do I need to check any specific table in my XI system?

NO

Check the sender system Table.

Cheers

Agasthuri

0 Kudos

Agasthuri, we did have initial hiccups with picking up the records from the database, but we overcame this issue by using stored procedures, the issue at hand is that the message goes into the scheduled status after it comes into XI before the pipeline steps are initiated.

I'm sure I haven't done something quite basic, but I can't seem to be able to point my finger at it.

Best,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Milind,

Can you check this thread:

Also in this thread there is naveens blog so go through it once again and check whether you have the parameters as mentioned in sxmb_adm or not.

Regards,

---Satish

0 Kudos

Thanks Satish !! It was exactly the information I was looking for. The issue was resolved with this info from the thread you referred to.

"For this to initiate processing of messages stuck in the queue, make sure to set following IS configuration parameter

MONITOR QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to value 1"

Thanks to the other members for their effort. I have given points suitably.

Kind Regards,

Milind

Answers (0)