cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT01N - Overall Status (Planning to Shipment End buttons)

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Hello,

We are using SAP LES WM for our warehouse and shipment activities. We use VT01N transaction to attach deliveries to the shipment and print Bill of Lading and Packing List. In VT01N transaction we have to select Planning, Check-in, Loading Start, Loading end, Shipment Completion, Shipment Start, and Shipment End options every time. We only use Shipment Completion option and remaining options are irrelevant for us. But, we have to select all these options (at least Planning, Check-in, Loading start, Loading end) in order to select Shipment Completion.

Is there a way that all of these options are pre-selected or one click will select all of these options? Or

We can directly select Shipment Completion and selecting other options is non-mandatory?

Warehouse staff will save some time if we have some solution. Your inputs will be helpful.

Thanks

Tejas*

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

As far as I know only Planning and shipment completion are mandatory everything else can be optional. We use only planning to perform leg determination and shipment completion to perform PGI. If you still need to have all other fields checked in then you can create activity profile in IMG and assign it to the shipment type. Default the date and time to current date and time in activity profile. So when you will create the shipment all these field will be auto-populated to current date and time.

Hope this works for you.

Robby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robby

Can u please guide me to create activity profiles? Apart from this, also tell me how to assign default date & tme as current date & time with each button click (like loading start / loading end etc..).

Regards

Animesh Chakraborty