cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to setup an incompletion message if a material is not entered in the sales order.

I had tried VBKD -POSNR at both header and item, however when i enter the material in the order ,it still considers the order as incomplete, maybe im doing this incorrectly.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_wikhar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I guess, If no material is etered in the system, the sales order will not be generated. the system will not be able to determine the material number.

Can you pls reframe the query again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is :

I do NOT want the user to save the document without adding a material line item.

If the user forgets to add a line item, it should be a part of the incompletion procedure, i am aware that we can achieve this through user exits but i am wondering if the same can be achieved by standard configuration of the incompletion procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwinth,

I understand your requirment as " the user should enter atleast one line item to save a sales order". If thats true then assign the field VBAK-NETWR to the incompletion log and whenever the net value is zero the incompletion log would be triggered. When no item have been maintained the order would have a zero value.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect, thank you very much..

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Even if the user enters a material at line item level ,but still it won't allow to save ;if we don't enter any quantity.Bacause you are suggesting that net value is mandatory.Until unless we enter the quantity value will not be determined.So ,I suggest you to consider VBAP-MATNR in incompletion log.

Hope it helps....!

With Regards,

Sash.

Answers (0)