cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Carts Created by Others

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have a user that created several shopping carts and put them on hold. She uses them as templates. In SRM 4.0, we do not have the functionality for creating public templates. The user is leaving the organization and someone else would like to retrieve her held baskets when it is time to create new orders. How can I go about changing the shopping cart creator or is there another way to have others retrieve a basket created by someone else. The goods recipient field is not an option because that does not allow the user to retrieve a held cart.

Monique

P.S. I searched every possible way in the forum for an answer and found several posts but nothing to help with our situation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is the "monitor shopping cart" functionality for administrators. With this you can retrieve any shopping cart, although not use it in the shop transaction.

There is no clean other option as far as I'm aware. SAP has a custom program to update the business partner in the relevant tables, maybe you could use that as a solution (although that's more for another problem). The ones that are important are the CRMD_ORDERADM_H and the CRMD_PARTNER table if I recall correctly. Can't find the program though.

Regards,

Robin

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Approvers have the ability to monitor shopping carts. However, that does not help in this matter since you cannot change or copy from this t-code.

I would hope there is something out there to enable me to change the shopping cart creator on specific carts.

Monique

peter_novoth
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

the only way to see the SC of others (till SRM 7.0) is the Monitor Shopping Cart functionality.

There is no option to change the 'owner of the SC' in the standard.

The only way would be therefore in your case the database modifiation.

You go into the BBP_PD, and open the SC, for which the partner type 0000016 has to be changed. Doubleclick on the partner function: "00000016"

You need to change the GUID of the old creator to the quid of the new one in the field CRMD_PARTNER-PARTNER_NO.

Regards,

Peter

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

A couple of users on the forum provided a report I can run that will not change the SC creator but will allow another user to retrieve someone else's cart and modify it.

Thanks for all of the advice on the forum.

Monitoring is available to our approvers only. However, this does not allow them to make changes to a cart unless they are in the process of approving.

Monique

Answers (0)