Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Points for helpful answers

Hi,

My comment/suggestions is this:

moderators/ authors of the forum should think how to improve system for giving points.

Here quite good example:

Sales order - Table - Delivery date, Goods issue date, Loading date......

Posted question was answered 3 times. Ok. Difference between first and second answer is only 2 minutes, so it could happen that when the second answer was written, the author was possibly not aware that question was already answered.

But you cannot say the same for the third answer, which is exactly the same as two answers before. The person answering is the leader of the SD forum with more then 1000 points within 30 days, so I would expect more professional approach.

The whole system with points is similar to rats running game and not professional forum.

Its good that SDN recognise people who actively support other users on the forum, but I think that kind of punishment should be implemented for those who try to achieve best result repeating other suggestions in hope that lazy person will just provide a points to the last user who posted the same solutions others.

The judgement could be done by moderators.

If you observe some posts you quickly recognise that major motivation is not how to help others, but rather how to get more points.

I don't know any other forum (and I am member of many - mostly linux related) where the situation is similar.

Regards

Rafal

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question