cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activatition of User Status with Budget Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have Custimized Budget availaibility Control on Budget Release .

Also we have used User Status which prohibits PR/PO creation along with FI Postings if WBS is not Budgeted.

User Status changes on when WBS is Budgeted in CJ30, can we set the User status to

Budget Release/Availability Control active, such that i can control creation of PR/PO unitil Budget is Release.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

SA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the user status, you need set the indicator for system status.

when the system status is attained for the wbs, your user status will be active.

it goes like this> goto>OK02 create the user status profile, create a status pick the object types WBS element and in the transaction control set the indicator for "budgeting" and forbidden PR, PO&FI postings.......etc

create one more status in the same profile as Budget release where the business transactions are open.

rather than this there is a note available which will restrict creation of docs for wbs assiging the budget and release, availability control will be active all the time

Rgds

Sudhir reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I had done exactly the same thing...which automatically Avtivates the User status "BUDG" when system status "BUDG" is activated, but i wanted to know hw to activate user status on Budget Release as there is no System Status available , the only available status is " Availability Control", which does not sets or delete any user status.

Thanks and regards

SA.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With help of user exist we can made it possible. In user exist call the BAPI . BAPI_WBS_MNT_USER_STATUS.

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Discuss with your ABAPER regarding the user exit for the T-code CJ20N. If the status of the WBSE is

I0005 (AVAC) then call the BAPI_BUS2054_SET_STATUS to set required user status for WBSE.

Regards,

Nag.