Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPOME drag-and-drop and IT 0000 Actions

BrendaW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to customize PPOME, so that if a position changes org units via the drag-and-drop feature, an Infotype 0000 record would be created along with the Infotype 0001? I notice there is a field T530-OM_USED that can be configured in V_T530_ALL, that seems to be designed for this. However I've tried that and it doesn't work. Wondering if anyone has used this field, or knows of BADI's or user exits that can be used to extend PPOME for something like this?

Thanks for any advice.

Brenda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OM integration can cause change in PA0001. But you need to perform additional logic if you want to populate IT0000. Mainly because all the position changes may not have same reason. You need to provide the reason for IT0000.

BrendaW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for response. What I'm asking is, where I can I add custom code or configuration that will create the action/reason I want once PPOME is saved. If I was changing something on a PA infotype and wanted to update OM as a result, I could do that in a user exit. Is there any equivalent that could update PA based on changes made in PPOME?