Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Not seeing credit card screen on Order screen in E-Commerce B2B webshop

Hi Gurus,

I am new to SAP E-Commerce 5.0 B2B application. I am trying to see the credit card payment screen while ordering in Order page. We are not using CRM system, but we are using ECC6.0 SD module. Could you please guide me how to activate the credit card screen in Order page. Thank you very much in advance.

With Regards,

Sudheer

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Sudheer,

For activating credit card page you have to configure it in your shop.

Go to your "http://<host>:<port>/shopadmin/shopadmin/init.do

Select your shop and go to "Transactions" tab go to bottom there are 2 options

1) Payments -Check Box

By Invoice possible

By Cash on Delivery possible

By Credit Card possible

2)Preassignment: Payment - Radio Button.

By Invoice *

By Cash On Delivery *

By Credit Card *

Select payment type you want to keep from options 1 you can select only 1 or you can select all three.

From option 2 you can select only 1 as PReassignment payment.

Restart the application Shop admin and ISA to make sure that when you access ISA after this change you will see Payment screen. In ISA 5.0 Once you click on Order or Quotation it will take you to the Payment scrren here you have to select "Invoice" or provide credit card information.

If you have selected only invoice in Shopadmin then you will not see payment screen. From order page it will take you directly to order simulation page. but if you have payment option then you will see Payment Screen with credit card.

Do not forgot to configure shop in shopadmin to get payment options screen in ISA. You will get it after order page not on the order page.

If you want to display it on order page then you have to do customization to include payment infpormation or order page.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards.

eCommerce Developer.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question