cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Set Goods Receipt Indicator For Particular Line Items In SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am working on BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI in SRM. i am trying to set the goods receipt indicator for particular line items based upon certain conditions. The values are being set in the badi. But when the Purchase Order is created in the backend R/3 i coudn't able to find the goods receipt indiactor being set..

i used this field to set the GR indicator

GR_IND = 'X'. " Goods Receipt Indicator

Can anyone help me in this?

helpfull answers will be rewarded....

Thanks,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Murali and Christophe,

I have set the GR and GR non val indicator in CREATE_PO BADI but I face the following situation :

problem -

In case of multiple account assignment in the shopping cart, the R/3 transaction ME21N sets these flags.

The flag status determined as per EBP conditions is lost.

I need to retain the flag status as per EBP conditions even in this multiple account assignment scenario.

proposed solution -

- CREATE PO badi is already implemented in EBP and customised logic for GR and GR non valflag is in place.

- I create user exit in R/3 backend system in ME21N transaction

- I make RFC call in this user exit to EBP and check the table BBP_PDPSET for the shopping cart.

This is how I get the flag status as per EBP conditions and copy the same to R/3 thereby overriding the multiple account assignment check of the R/3 system.

issue -

When I tried to verify that I can check the BBP_PDPSET table from R/3, I found that this table is not having entries for all the records in CRMD_ORDERADM_I table.

For which shopping carts will the BBP_PDPSET table not be populated ?

thank you in advance,

Bhakti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

are you on a classic mode ?

If yes, you try to change the GR_IND in the SC. I don't think this indicator is determined at SC level, but rather at PO level. So even if you define it in BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, it won't be stored in SRM tables (BBP_PDPSET).

You can check it in BBP_PD.

Instead, you must implement your logic just before sending the PO to R/3, in BADI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK (or BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI in Extended Classic Scenario).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your reply.I made a small mistake.Its working fine now..

Rewarded with points...

Thanks,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Can you please let me know how handled it? Please provide me the steps. Please email the details to jaishankarms@yahoo.com.

JY