cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking List output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have done WM warehouse management in our project. Yet we required a picking list after the creation if delivery Note and before the PGI. Actually we required this list to pick the material from storage location.

In this list we want noting more that the delivery number, picked material and quantity.

But when I go to EXTRA option of delivery and select Picking output I get the screen where it is not editable.

I have tried V/53, V/38, OVLT and I have done shipping Point and Picking output EK00 assignment also.

but anyhow it is not possible for me to get the output for picking.

Please guide me what configuration steps I have tp follow? to get the Picking List for a Delivery individually?

Thanks in advance for your useful suggestions.

-- Vojas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let me know how you were able to activate EK00 in your deliveries?

The picking output in the delivery is all gray out.. I cannot put or choose any picking output type

*I don't see V4 in NACE ...

cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try T code VL70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As i understood, you want to see the print perview of the output from the Delivery.

For this just goto VL02n and check the Delivery output triggers or not , if not maintain the condition records.

GOTO transaction code NACE and select the application area as V2 and maintain the CONDITION RECORDS for your output and combination.

Then goto the delivery document, in the initial screen itself from the MENU -DELIVERY DOCUMENT-ISSUE OUTPUT you can see the print perview of the pick list.

Hope it is clear,

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for the reply.

i followed your steps and completed settings in NACE but yet I am not able to get Picking output in the menu of change mode of oubound delivery.

Cant I go by such a way where after required configurations if I go in the creation or change of Delivery I would be able to make

the entry in picking output of delivery header. or in the VL02N edit menu I can get Issue O/P for Picking ???

just like we do condition record maintenance of LD00 in VV22 .

In short I would like to go by any mean to get the output of Picking.

Please guide me ...

thanks / regards,

Vojas